Sharon Springs Garage
PO Box 181Sharon Springs, NY 13459
Bus. # (518) 284-2346
Sharon Springs Garage was established in 1906, by Fred Handy, as the first automobile dealership and service business in Schoharie County. After the war, the business focused on farm equipment, establishing a service and repair business for farm machinery. In1974, the primary focus was still on farm machinery sales and service, but the increasing consumer demand of tractors, RTVs, snow blowers, and excavators allowed the dealership to grow. In 1997, another location was added in Oneonta, which sells primarily to educational institutions and contractors. In 2002, a third location was opened in Troy, with a customer base from farmers, contractors, landscapers, to homeowners.